Impacted by Crime through
Healing Services & Relationships
Our professional staff and an army of volunteers offer programs, services, homes & relationships that empower mind-body-spirit & community transformation.
- Violence is not a solution to any problem
- Every person is endowed with a sacred dignity
- Every person is capable of changing, healing, and being restored
Restorative Partners practices Restorative justice, an approach to crime - or wrongdoing - that centers on:
- The harm that has been done to people and relationships
- The obligations and responsibilities this harm creates
- Justice that involves wrongdoers, victims and community members in efforts to heal the harm and right the wrong
Restorative justice acknowledges our interconnectedness as human beings.
We Pledge To...
- Respect the dignity of every person
- Overcome violence with love and compassion
- Accompany and support anyone affected by crime on their healing journey
- Be an instrument of restoration, forgiveness, and reconciliation
Keep up with RP
Sign up for Restorative Partners' newsletter to learn about what we are doing and be the first to hear about exciting opportunities!