Impacted by Crime through
Healing Services & Relationships
Our professional staff and an army of volunteers offer programs, services, homes & relationships that empower mind-body-spirit & community transformation.
- Violence is not a solution to any problem
- Every person is endowed with a sacred dignity
- Every person is capable of changing, healing, and being restored
Restorative Partners practices Restorative justice, an approach to crime - or wrongdoing - that centers on:
- The harm that has been done to people and relationships
- The obligations and responsibilities this harm creates
- Justice that involves wrongdoers, victims and community members in efforts to heal the harm and right the wrong
Restorative justice acknowledges our interconnectedness as human beings.
We Pledge To...
- Respect the dignity of every person
- Overcome violence with love and compassion
- Accompany and support anyone affected by crime on their healing journey
- Be an instrument of restoration, forgiveness, and reconciliation
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.